Coconut cookies recipe
Easy recipe for coconut cookies for when you just want something delicious. A quick treat for the whole family! And, most importantly, it contains no added sugar.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 200 g of shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- First, dissolve the coconut cream and honey in a hot steam bath.
- Set aside so it slightly cools down.
- Smash the banana with a fork, whisk together with an egg.
- Mix in the cooled coconut butter with the honey.
- Finally, add the shredded coconut. If the dough seems too runny, add a little more coconut.
- Use a spoon to form cookies on the baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 12 minutes.