While the butter is melting in the pan, use a blender to crush cookies into crumbs.
- Dampen the baking paper with water (this will make it easier to cover) and place it in a cake pan with removable edges.
- Mix the melted butter and cookie crumbs well.
- Put the mass into the cake pan and form it into a ‘bowl.’ Put it in the refrigerator until it hardens.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate.
- Mix together the cream cheese and the peanut butter.
- Once the chocolate melts, mix it in, leaving a drop of it for decorations.
- Pour everything into the cookie ‘bowl.’
- Store the cake in the refrigerator overnight.