1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, the type of browser from which you were redirected, the duration of your visit, and the number of page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email communications and/or newsletters;
- any other information you send to us as you choose.
3. Use of your personal data
- To administer the website;
- to improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
- with your consent to send you an e-mail newsletter that we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you);
- with your consent to send you promotional SMS messages.
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
4. Policy changes
5. Third-party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.